Be Recognized as a Thought Leader
Align your company with original AFP market research by underwriting one of AFP’s research surveys. Underwriting AFP research is a great way to communicate your commitment to the industry, demonstrate your thought leadership and elevate your brand. As a sponsor of AFP research, your company plays a key role in the thought leadership and innovation driving your customer’s success. Please note that AFP retains complete editorial control on all research.
AFP Corporate Cash Indicators®
The AFP Corporate Cash Indicators show changes in corporate cash holdings over the last quarter and the last year. They include a forward looking measure of corporate cash and short‐term investment holdings and of expected business conditions. Over time, the indicators reveal broad trends and shifts in corporate thinking.
Each quarter, AFP asks select members representing a broad cross section of U.S. businesses the same questions: whether their company’s short-term holdings increased or decreased in the past year and past quarter; whether investment selections for those holdings changed; and whether they expect cash holdings to increase or decrease in the coming quarter. Participants manage their companies’ cash and short-term investment portfolios and are fully aware of their companies’ liquidity needs and business strategies. Since corporate decisions to grow/shrink the size of cash and short-term investment portfolios reflect their business outlook and direction, changes reported by this broad group of companies are indicators of economic activity.
AFP began collecting quarterly data in January 2011 and has now collected over 20 data sets.
Survey Release: February 2020- SOLD
AFP and Oliver Wyman have joined forces to produce a series of annual risk management surveys to study the impact that uncertainty has on Treasury and Finance and on organizations as a whole. The survey generates responses from financial professionals across North America that provide insight on what companies perceive to be the biggest risks to earnings and the challenges in dealing with them. The sponsor receives a mention in the cover letter and press release, and its company logo on the survey instrument and report cover.
Survey Release: April 2020 - SOLD
Each year, AFP conducts a survey on payments related issues. Previous survey topics included payments risk controls and consumer payment choices. The sponsor receives a mention in the cover letter and press release, and its company logo on the survey instrument and report cover.
Survey Release: July 2020 - SOLD
AFP members provide detailed information on their organizations’ policies and practices related to their short-term investments. This annual survey not only records investor attitudes toward cash investing and the use of well-established investment vehicles, but also explores the use of newer investment vehicles and tools. The sponsor receives a mention in the cover letter and press release, and its company logo on the survey instrument and report cover.
Survey Release: May 2020
As one of AFP’s most popular research products, the Compensation Survey is a report that thousands of financial professionals turn to for benchmarking their own compensation to that of their peers, and to assist in the hiring of new staff in their treasury and/or finance departments. This popular report is an AFP member-only benefit; non-AFP members can access the executive summary of the report by becoming a registered user of the AFP website.
Survey Release: September/October 2019 - SOLD
The AFP Electronic Payments Survey gauges the extent to which treasury and finance professionals are taking advantage of payments innovations to accommodate the pace of change in a complex business-to-business payments environment. The survey identifies changes in U.S. business payments practice, including the drivers of change, the benefits gained, and the barriers to realizing future of fully electronic payments.
Survey Release: December 2019/January 2020
How does FP&A make decisions about the projects it invests in? This survey will explore how the role of FP&A in this critical process from technical, process, and execution perspectives. The results of this survey will help practitioners calibrate their own actions against industry practices.
Survey Sponsor Benefits
- Sponsor recognition as the exclusive underwriter on the survey questionnaire and on the cover of the survey report.
- Availability of the survey report to AFP members electronically at no cost and promoted through AFP Exchange magazine.
- An opportunity to provide a one-page introductory letter to be included in the survey report.
- Sponsor recognition as the exclusive underwriter of the report in all AFP materials that promote the report.
- A full-page advertisement of your design on the back cover of the report.
- Sponsor recognition on the survey report landing page.
- Sponsor recognition as the exclusive underwriter of the guide in AFP Exchange.
- Promotion of the report to AFP members through the Treasury & Finance Week newsletter and other AFP marketing vehicles.
AFP also announces the availability of the survey report on the AFP homepage.
- An opportunity to distribute electronic copies of the report in its original, unaltered form to clients and prospects.
- An opportunity to introduce a complimentary AFP-hosted webinar covering the report or a related topic.
An in-depth look at a specified topic that is developed via interviews with treasury professionals. The quarterly guides offer practical applications and tools to help our members make informed decisions on topics:
Guide Sponsor Benefits
- Availability of guides to AFP members electronically at no cost
- Listing of papers on a web page showing all guides that have been published to date
- Sponsor recognition as the exclusive underwriter of the guide in all AFP materials that promote the guide
- Sponsor recognition as the exclusive underwriter on the cover of the guide
- Half-page or full-page advertisement of your design on the back of the guide
- A medium-rectangle ad on the landing page where the guides can be downloaded, with top-right placement for at least 60 days following the distribution of the guide
- Promotion of the guide to AFP members through the Treasury & Finance Week e-newsletter and other AFP marketing vehicles. AFP also announces the availability of the guide on the AFP homepage
Contact AFP Sales
Call +1.301.961.8861 oe email kboyle@AFPonline.org to learn more about AFP sponsored research.